Envelope Project

Thursday, June 4, 2015

We're Almost There . . .

One more day and the 58 day challenge is over.  Just in time since I have to go back to work on Monday.  Ooh, sad face for sure.  Today I spent most of my time cleaning up the sewing space and putting everything back where it belongs . . . sorta.  There's just so much darn stuff.  I have a couple piles of "stuff" set out for tomorrow's project.  I don't know what I'm making yet, but I've got a ton of scraps screaming "pick me!  Pick me!!".  So, hopefully most of them will get "picked" and something wonderful will get made.  High hopes for sure!  That's how I'm rolling these day.



Nothing earth shattering here, but these bags sure are fun to make.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Congratulations! I hope you do another challenge soon! It's been fun to watch such prolific and beautiful sewing!